1. Get a domain for your website or blog. You can get a domain from Bluehost, GoDaddy, Blogger, or Wordpress (Blogger and Wordpress are free). This will help you to start branding yourself by posting original content and also advertise and market your business.
2. A blog is helpful for any product or services that you are promoting. This is true for anyone that promotes Avon, Fifth Avenue Collection, Scentsy, and many more. I would promote a certain product or service on my blog and always add a link.
3. Blogger and Wordpress are easy because they have free templates that make your blog professional. Don't forget to add a contact page so that you can get subscribers to your blog or website.
4. Everyone should have business cards for their website or blog because they are effective networking tools and also help to get individuals to visit your blog or website.
These are your basic ideas on ways that you can get started to promote or brand yourself. The 365 days challenge will encourage everyone that participates. This can be your motivation tool to develop some great roots and develop your commitment to promoting your business each day.
5. For everyone that is listening to this broadcast, welcome to day #1 of the challenge because listening to others is a way of networking. I personally will be completing this Blog Talk Radio show. Any of my listeners are aware that I will also complete a review of this show on my Youtube channel. I will also complete a post on my Rich and Rich Home Opportunities on Blogger and Rich and Rich Home Opportunities on Wordpress. I will also complete a post on my Facebook page and always make sure that the content that you are posting matches the purpose of your blog.
6. I will take my blog post and I will make some edits so that I can submit an article to EzineArticles where I am an expert writer. I would also submit the article to 24-7 pressrelease so that I can increase my exposure to other bloggers.
7. By doing all of these activities, I am already on day 6, however, the content is the same. However, I am submitting to different platforms so it may seem like a lot of work but really it is more organization and time management.
8. For day # 7 I would hand out business cards to help you plan your 365 days challenge. You should always have your business cards available to handout. I would encourage you to look at the blog post 127 Great Places To Leave Your Business Cards. The same concepts can be used for flyers, brochures, postcards, and posters. All of the ideas are effective for advertising and marketing your brand.
You could continue to do something different on day #8, however, I plan to repeat days 1-7 as my overall blueprint to guide me through the 365 days challenge. So I will follow-up weekly on Monday's at 7 pm on Blog Talk Radio with everyone that would like to participate. I will also be moving on with new content on that show also.
9. You may want to consider getting a calendar that is for your business so that you can organize yourself and also keep you focused. At the end of two weeks, I would encourage everyone to look back over the two weeks and inventory what has been working and also tweak your schedule. This does count as a day in your challenge because you should always take self-inventory of yourself and business.
Remember that the overall goal of the challenge is to do something every day and it can be as simple as telling someone about your business, blog, website, or hand out business cards.
10. I have also uploaded an eBook to Rich and Rich Home Opportunities that can be downloaded for free just by joining our email list. So in 365 days we will grow and learn together and you will not have to spend a fortune to prosper and be successful.
This is my sample schedule
1. Monday, Nov 26, 2018 (today) Blog Talk Radio
2. Tuesday, Nov 27, 2018, YouTube recap of Blog Talk Radio
3. Wednesday, Nov 28, 2018, Post on Blogger
4. Thursday, Nov 29, 2018, Post on Wordpress
5. Friday, Nov 30, 2018, Post on Facebook
6. Saturday, Dec 1, 2018, Submit Article to Ezine Articles and 24-7 Pressrelease
7. Sunday, Dec 2, 2018, Handout Business Cards
8. Monday, Nov 26, 2018 (today) Blog Talk Radio
9. Tuesday, Nov 27, 2018, YouTube recap of Blog Talk Radio
10. Wednesday, Nov 28, 2018, Post on Blogger
11. Thursday, Nov 29, 2018, Post on Wordpress
12. Friday, Nov 30, 2018, Post on Facebook
13. Saturday, Dec 1, 2018, Submit Article to Ezine Articles and 24-7 Pressrelease
14. Sunday, Dec 2, 2018, Handout Business Cards
At this point, I would want to take a look at the past two weeks and make adjustments as needed. I would also prepare my calendar for the next two weeks. Take this as your opportunity to add more or take away from your schedule. This should be motivated and not overwhelming!