Recent Posts

Blog Talk Radio Show April 24, 2018


This is the blog talk radio show from today and I also have the YouTube Video here also.  As promised I am posting everything we talked about on this blog so you can come back and review as often as you like.



My show is geared towards Mental Health Wellness and Support.  I strongly believe that having your own business is healthy.  You don’t have to start off with anything that will cost you a lot of money.  Your business will be as great as you want.  You should be marketing and advertising daily.  Today we will be talking about successful marketing and advertising for Fifth Avenue Collection Jewelry.  So, I encourage you to join the company.  I hear a lot of people saying that they have just lost a job, or they have an injury and can no longer work.  However, having a home-based business can be the answer for many people.  I am willing to work one on one with all my team members and show you the best ways to build your business.  This is not a get rich overnight scheme.  You are successful based on your efforts and consistency.

1. About Fifth Avenue one startup cost and website included. No monthly requirement to maintain website or business.
I have been a part of Fifth Avenue Collection Jewelry for five years.  I have never had to re-pay for my website and I don’t have to make a certain amount to be a Jeweler Stylist.  That’s why I don’t have a problem marketing and advertising Fifth Avenue Collection.  If you are interested in joining, then you can email me or go to my Fifth Avenue Jewelry page on Facebook  or signup at my Rich and Rich Home Opportunities Blog.
You will have to have my name which is Desiree Sims and my Jeweler number which is R19339

2. Advertising on Facebook and YouTube.  I will feature members of the team.
I will be advertising Fifth Avenue Collection on Facebook and YouTube.  Typically, what I will do is the Blog Talk Radio Show first and then I will stream the information on YouTube  also.  I will be looking for co-host from members of my Fifth Avenue Jewelry team.  However, I will also have co-hosts from my other Facebook pages, such as Co-op Advertising, Rich and Rich Entrepreneurs, or Richand Rich Home Opportunities .  I will be featuring team members Fifth Avenue Collection Websites and be the end of this presentation, most of you will try to have a blog up and running in a week and I can help.



3. Starting a blog on blogger, Weebly, or WordPress. I can assist with creating a simple blog for team members
I use blogger and WordPress to market and advertise as well.  I can have contact pages and talk about events and products based on my experience.  Blogging makes your business more personable and clients begin to get a sense of who you are and if you truly work your business daily.  I put my business cards everywhere that I can, and I hand them out in the appropriate places.  I also monetize my blogs with Adsense, which helps me to generate income by posting new original content.  I also use Google Adwords to help with getting individuals from around the world to view my information.  I am willing to set up blogs for members of my team that have joined Fifth Avenue Collection Jewelry.  I will be using Weebly as a platform form for the blog and you can see what it will potentially look like on my Weebly page at https://fifthavenuejeweller.weebly.com/

4. Get business cards, I order through Vistaprint. Learn to place them everywhere
I use Vistaprint for my brochures and business cards.  I can go into Vistaprint and make my own designs which I love.  I put my business cards everywhere that I can, and I hand them out in the appropriate places.  If you are looking for more resources, you can go to my page on blogger at Rich and Rich Home Opportunities.


5. Advertise your website by participating on blogs by commenting useful information and leave a link. You should also get involved and be a part of other business owners by visiting their websites and blogs.  You can leave a comment with your link to your business if you are leaving helpful comments and you are not just trying to spam the blog especially.  I also have advertising slots on all my blogs and I will always be marketing and advertising them along with my website Rich and Rich Home Opportunities

6. Hosting a party in your home or I can assist with a place if you're in Milwaukee Wisconsin, we can design invites to your friends you want to invite, or we can do an online party.
I like the home party ideas a lot and we can also host a party within the community of Milwaukee and surrounding areas if you prefer that method.  You can also host a party in your home or online.  I will be creating a couple of places for my team members to do their parties online. we can design invites to your friends you want to invite, or we can do an online party by using Facebook, Skype, and I am will be using Blog Talk Radio.  I am still reviewing other platforms also and I will update the team on Facebook, YouTube, Blog Talk Radio, and blogging.  I would also like us to start picking our YouTube, Facebook, Blog Talk Radio, and blog entrepreneurs that we want to review and support so that we can also network.

Post a Comment

0 Comments