Recent Posts

Things To Do For Each Squidoo Lense

Today I compiled a list of things to do when creating a squidoo lense. I will be using this checklist to keep myself focused and on track. These are the items I have so far. 1. Add this blog to all lenses 2. Add Amazon RSS Feeds 3. Add Ebay RSS Feeds 4. Check for Clickbank products 5. Do Squidoo lens health check (I favorited this page from Squidoo) 6. Check out Squidoo Utilities for brush up on all lenses I also want to make sure that I monetize all efforts to include this blog and therefore, I add this list for monetization of blog and squidoo. 1. Add Clickbank products 2. Add Google Adsense 3. Add credible affiliate program links to relevant products (Below is a list of credible programs) A. Ebay B. Amazon C. Shareasale D. Linkshare E. Commission Junction F. Clickbank I will continue to update both list but for now I have a framework and checklist! Tomorrow, how to advertise!

Post a Comment

0 Comments